Tifft Nature Preserve

A quick hike was in order today so we decided on Tifft which is an extension of our local science museum. It was a perfect day filled with some wonderful sights.

Look at little rabbit go!




There were some awesome water fowl on their ponds.


So many sweet ducklings and mommas.


There is something about seeing these two in the forest that makes me swoon.





And look who crossed our path together, a rabbit and robin!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Meet The Author

I’m Stephanie, the mind and Momma behind The Heirloom Family. I created this blog as a way to capture the magic of our family and the beauty of every day slow and simple living. I also hope it serves as an inspiration to you as well.

Nestled in our little corner of the Earth in Western New York, I am lucky enough to share my home with my husband and our daughter, along with 4 cheerful cats.

We strive for a wholesome life, one that is slow and steady. I want to breathe it in, this time we have, and I might just be lucky enough to see the magic in it all.

There are so many things in life that I love – nature. crochet. photography. gardening. cooking. faith. honey. reading. sunsets and sunrises. flowers. ballet. enchantment. Dave Matthews Band. the moon. rainbows. babywearing. lavender and sandalwood. celebrations. music. hippie. poetry. love. the forest. romantic history. cats. dreamcatchers. wool. heritage. family. lilac. red wine. memories.